REMEMBER EARLY BIRD BOOKING ENDS - MARCH 31ST! BOOK NOW: https://www.tnorth.org/product/11th-annual-womens-retreat-early-bird/
JOIN US THIS JUNE 21-25th in VERMONT for the 11th annual Bikram Yoga Women’s retreat . Together with:
*Rajashree Choudhury; Co founder of Bikram Yoga, Certified Yoga Therapist, Founder of USA Yoga & the International Yoga Sports Federation to promote Yoga Asana with one of its goals being the qualification of Yoga as a sport in the Olympic Family.
*Dr. Doreen Wiggins; MD Breast and GYN surgeon, women’s cancer survivorship. She is the founder of Center for OB/GYN. She has been the recipient of numerous awards, including, teaching Excellence Award from Brown University Medical Students and we are excited to have her with us to share insight on Women’s health and our yoga practices.
*Liz Patnode; Nationally recognized Living foods Chef Yum! Owner of True North, True North Juice Co., and Bikram Yoga Mendon. She is our HOST! and will take care of all the good things to eat in between the other good stuff!
*TRUE NORTH JUICE CO - yep.... cold pressed goodness all weekend!
*OUR VERMONT HOME BASE – The Killington Mountain Lodge, Killington Vermont: Stunning & newly restored located right in the heart of The Green Mountains, all classes, seminars, activities & meals will happen right on site! Our playground of bliss – The Vermont Green Mountains just outside the door or a short shuttle away. Seem like a lot of goodness? IT IS!!
SOON AS YOU ARRIVE YOU WILL FIND:
- Good times, great yoga, amazing meals and the most amazing new friends you will find along the way! We can’t wait to have you as part of our community. We are SO EXCITED to be hosting Rajashree and the Annual Women’s retreat and you here for that too!
YOUR STAY/ADVENTURE/VACATION/RETREAT/GOOD TIME WITH GIRLFRIENDS INCLUDES:
- Stunning guest rooms with sweeping views of The Green Mountains ( private or share options) at The Killington Mountain Lodge located right in the heart of the Green Mountains of Killington Vermont
- Morning meditation sessions/intention setting sessions
- Multiple yoga classes per day taught by Rajashree & a variety of Senior teachers
- An awesome variety fitness classes daily led by local experts (TRX, boot camp, mat pilates & more)
- 3 power packed, gourmet, all hand crafted, organic, locally sourced plant based meals & “TO DIE FOR” for desserts daily served up by nationally recognized chef Liz Patnode
- Fresh pressed juices daily from Truenorth Juice Co.
- Complementary water bottles from Namika & other retreat gifts
- Seminar and free samples from Neals Yard natural cosmetics, Sweet Georgia P’s and more!
- HIKE THE GREEN MOUNTAINS in between classes - The Long Trail, The Appellation Trail, & Killington Mountain
- Healthy life classes by Dr. Doreen Wiggins/ Seminar on YOGA THERAPY with Rajashree
- Eat well, feel well demonstrations & interactive lectures on digestion/food combining
- OPPORTUNITY to discuss your yoga practice, get help, ask questions and receive guidance from Rajashree! senior teachers, and connect with likeminded, POWERFUL ladies!
- Complementary Wifi & AC, yoga towels & VERMONT filtered spring water
- Outside bonfires, on site movie room & evening programs
- Stunning 20 person hot tub which will melt your worries away, pool and fitness room
WHAT ELSE you ask?!! YEP THERE IS MORE!
- *Massage services right on site!! CLICK to book those appointments NOW!
- *Full yoga retail shop provided by EVERYWHERE ACTIVE WEAR & THUG YOGA yea!
- *Access to paddle board & kayak sessions
- *Easy access to Killington Mountain walking/hiking/mountain bike trails.
- *Partner discounts with the best local: golf courses, full service spas, kayak companies, paddle boarding experts, fly fishing professionals, mountain biking, kids camps and more..
- *If you need shuttle service from Rutland or Burlington Airport as well as The Rutland Amtrak Station : GRAMPS SHUTTLE has the best rates and service! When booking Amtrack please book all the way THRU to Killington. This will INCLUDE your cab fare.
- All *’d items are not included in your retreat fees
- Retreat Sponsors: Truenorth Juice co., Sweet Georgia P’s Organic Farm, Dirt in your Skirt, Namika waterbottles, Neals Yard Cosmetics, everywhere activewear, thug yoga, and more!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
*You must secure your space with a 500.00 deposit or pay in full to be sure we have a space for you. All deposits are nonrefundable.
*Retreat pricing does not include airfare or airport transfers.
*Space is limited and this retreat will sell out fast. All bookings are final.
*Single travelers looking for a roommate/share space easily accommodated. Just note in your reservation and we will match you up! If you are booking with a friend or two, please list their names so we know who to pair you with too!
Private rooms = King bed/private bath
Share rooms = Two full size beds private bath
Triples = Two full size beds, private bath & *roll away (*while supply lasts). Please note other guests booking your triple with you. All three guests must be registered to save the room. Please CONTACT US TO BOOK THESE ROOMS
*Not sure what to do with the KIDS? Bring em! AWESOME Summer camp options right here – click: The Killington Parks and Rec. Week long programs open for booking MARCH 1st start as low as 155.00 per week and will be located less than a 1/4 mile from the lodge right at Killington Mountain. How great!
* General questions: or fill out our form below. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AND HAVE YOU JOIN INTO THIS ADVENTURE!
QUESTIONS? PLEASE SEND US A NOTE BELOW OR: CLICK TO BOOK NOW!